– Stand up and speak up for social justice, creator of my own online magic company, as well as, work with designers and models in Wearable Therapy.
- Selected for lead in High School play.
– Consistent Honor Roll student actively involved in the arts (dancing, acting, magic) while working part-time.
- Thorough researcher and organizer.
– Create my own videos to market my businesses, to entertain and to raise awareness of social issues.
- Launched successful Instagram with ongoing interactivity.
– Consistently take the initiative to become involved in new activities such as rock-climbing, scuba diving, fencing, Instagram, LinkedIn, archery, boating license, dancing, acting, film analytics, comedy etc.
– Lived in multiple countries (Czech Rep., U.S, Canada), traveled extensively and have experienced different cultures
- have gone to 5 schools,
- outgoing in all social environments, comfortable performing.
- Adapt to the requirements of each teacher/instructor.
– Manage & solve customer care issues with Wearable Therapy, where I take customer feedback and make product improvements.
- Create magic tricks starting with the end objective and work backwards.
– Strive to create a “wow” factor in each one of my assignments or duties.
– in all aspects of the film & TV industry (critical reception, box office success, production, writing, acting, directing)